Read our latest Employment & Employee Benefits e-Briefing
7 May 2014
• We set out some key principles for businesses drafting consumer contracts, ensuring the contracts comply with consumer legislation.
• We advise on the steps to be taken to charge shareholdings where a judgment has been obtained.
• For creditors pursuing unpaid debt, we look at some practical changes in the District Court (for debts up to €15,000).
• We summarise a recent Supreme Court case which lays down criteria for assessing unfair prejudice in examinership cases.
• And we highlight some important changes in relation to commercial rates that come into effect today, 1 July 2014