Posted on 12 February 2016
Read our latest news and commentary in our February e-Briefing.
In this issue:
• We set out the key reforms introduced by the Bankruptcy (Amendment) Act 2015
• We outline why tenants should exercise caution when exercising their break option in a lease
• We examine two recent High Court decisions which have caused uncertainty as to the jurisdiction of the Circuit Court to grant orders for possession
• We look at how the ODR platform will facilitate the resolution of certain disputes between consumers and traders
• Once certain conditions are met, Local Property Tax valuation clearances can be obtained to ensure there is no potential liability at the date of sale. We summarise recent changes the conditions of the Local Property valuation clearances