Read our latest news and commentary in our July e-Briefing.
1 July 2015
Welcome to our July e-Briefing. In this issue:
- We outline recent caselaw which affirms the concept of the ‘click-wrap’ contract.
- The Workplace Relations Commission Act 2015 will facilitate a ‘one stop shop’ for the referral of all workplace disputes. We discuss the benefits of and some concerns about the new Workplace Relations Commission.
- We highlight the criteria which must be present in deciding whether a foreign judgment can be recognised in Ireland.
- We summarise the key facts of a recent copyright case involving the Irish Times and outline the remedies which were available to the Company.
- We look at the Trusted Partner Initiative for employment permit applications which was launched by the Minister for Jobs Enterprise and Innovation, Richard Bruton on 12 May 2015.
- We set out 7 steps businesses can take to help reduce instances of late or non-payment.
Click here to read more.