Read our November e-Briefing here.
14 November 2016
In this issue:
- We discuss Brexit four months on and the potential effect on Insolvency and Restructuring in Ireland as well as the Financial Services Sector.
- We introduce new Associate, Eoghan Ó hArgáin, who writes about the Grocery Goods Regulations 2016.
- We ask what are ‘Without Prejudice’ communications all about?
- We consider how expert evidence will be put before the court under the new Conduct of Trial Rules.
- We look at Local Property Tax, rising house prices and questionable LPT valuations.
- And finally, we remind private companies limited by shares that, under the Companies Act 2014, they must convert by 30th November.
Click here to read more