Posted on 14 November 2016
In this issue:
• We discuss Brexit four months on and the potential effect on Insolvency and Restructuring in Ireland as well as the Financial Services Sector.
• We introduce new Associate, Eoghan Ó hArgáin, who writes about the Grocery Goods Regulations 2016.
• We ask what are 'Without Prejudice’ communications all about?
• We consider how expert evidence will be put before the court under the new Conduct of Trial Rules.
• We look at Local Property Tax, rising house prices and questionable LPT valuations.
• And finally, we remind private companies limited by shares that, under the Companies Act 2014, they must convert by 30th November.
Read more here
Posted on 10 November 2016
Looking forward to the Property Industry Excellence Awards 2016 taking place this evening in The Convention Centre, Dublin.
Good luck to all the nominees. View the shortlist here