Posted on 13 February 2016
Eugene F. Collins acted for Seamus McGuinness of Prim-Ed Publishing Limited, operating through his vehicle Ross Meadow Holdings Limited, in the acquisition of a Publishing group based in Australia, RIC Publications. RIC Publications has subsidiaries in New Zealand, Malaysia and South Africa.
The funding was provided by AIB and MML Growth Capital Partners. EFC’s team of advisers comprised members from its Corporate Department and Banking Group.
Posted on 12 February 2016
Read our latest news and commentary in our February e-Briefing.
In this issue:
• We set out the key reforms introduced by the Bankruptcy (Amendment) Act 2015
• We outline why tenants should exercise caution when exercising their break option in a lease
• We examine two recent High Court decisions which have caused uncertainty as to the jurisdiction of the Circuit Court to grant orders for possession
• We look at how the ODR platform will facilitate the resolution of certain disputes between consumers and traders
• Once certain conditions are met, Local Property Tax valuation clearances can be obtained to ensure there is no potential liability at the date of sale. We summarise recent changes the conditions of the Local Property valuation clearances