Posted on 1 July 2015
Welcome to our July e-Briefing. In this issue:
• We outline recent caselaw which affirms the concept of the 'click-wrap' contract.
• The Workplace Relations Commission Act 2015 will facilitate a 'one stop shop' for the referral of all workplace disputes. We discuss the benefits of and some concerns about the new Workplace Relations Commission.
• We highlight the criteria which must be present in deciding whether a foreign judgment can be recognised in Ireland.
• We summarise the key facts of a recent copyright case involving the Irish Times and outline the remedies which were available to the Company.
• We look at the Trusted Partner Initiative for employment permit applications which was launched by the Minister for Jobs Enterprise and Innovation, Richard Bruton on 12 May 2015.
• We set out 7 steps businesses can take to help reduce instances of late or non-payment.
Posted on 18 June 2015
EFC has acted for Life Sciences Partners Venture Capital the lead investor in the €19 million Series B financing of Neuravi Limited