Posted on 22 December 2016
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Office hours over the Christmas and New Year Holidays 2016/2017.
We are open for business as usual up to 23 December 2016.
We are closed for Christmas holidays 24 - 28 December 2016.
We are open for business as usual 29 - 30 December 2016.
We are closed on 2 January 2017 for the New Year’s bank holiday.
We reopen for business as usual on Tuesday, 3 January 2017.
Posted on 14 November 2016
In this issue:
• We discuss Brexit four months on and the potential effect on Insolvency and Restructuring in Ireland as well as the Financial Services Sector.
• We introduce new Associate, Eoghan Ó hArgáin, who writes about the Grocery Goods Regulations 2016.
• We ask what are 'Without Prejudice’ communications all about?
• We consider how expert evidence will be put before the court under the new Conduct of Trial Rules.
• We look at Local Property Tax, rising house prices and questionable LPT valuations.
• And finally, we remind private companies limited by shares that, under the Companies Act 2014, they must convert by 30th November.
Read more here