Our Corporate Law team handle a full range of corporate transactional law and advisory work for public and private companies and individuals across a broad spectrum of industry sectors. We focus on M&A, transfers of business, joint ventures, capital raising and investments.
Our advices are partner-led with back up from an appropriate team of specialist corporate lawyers as required. Whether dealing with a single commercial contract, or a complex corporate transaction, at all times we provide informed commercial advice in order to ensure that we achieve our clients’ desired results.
Corporate transactions are complemented by expertise in other practice areas in the Firm, such as Property & Construction, Employment, Banking, EU and Competition.
• Acquisitions and Disposals
• Charity Law
• Commercial Contracts
• Company Formation and Secretarial Services
• Corporate Governance and Compliance
• Corporate Finance
• Distribution, Agency and Franchising
• Financial Services & Regulatory Law
• General Corporate Advice
• Joint Ventures
• Management Buyouts
• Mergers and Acquisitions
• Shareholders Agreements and Rights
• Stock Exchange Regulatory Issues
Deborah Kelly is a partner and Head of Corporate Law. Read more