To advise comprehensively on all the healthcare issues requires a broad range of expertise.
This group brings together lawyers from different disciplines within the Firm.
We act for health care institutions such as clinics and hospitals not only in the voluntary, private and specialist sectors, but also in the contentious life sciences sector. Clients include pharmaceutical companies, service providers, hospitals and nursing homes.
• Clinical Trial procedures
• Data Protection and e-commerce matters/advices
• EU Regulatory Matters including parallel imports
• IP Protection
• Joint Venture Agreement or Exploitation Arrangements
• Licensing Matters
• Medical Devices Marking
• Product Liability - Insurance
• M&A of Private Hospitals and Nursing Homes
Ronan O’Neill is a partner and Head of Dispute Resolution. He practices in administrative law, medical law and also deals with Medical Regulatory matters. Read more
Head of Department
Direct: +353 1 202 6430
Tel: +353 1 202 6400