We have a strong property team law with a proven track record, who provide common sense and pragmatic solutions to our clients’ requirements.
Our experience covers all areas from infrastructure projects and commercial developments to landlord and tenant and private client law. Our commercial clients range from property companies to home owners seeking advice on all aspects of property transactions and management. We act for developers, private investors, lending institutions, religious orders and property professionals. Our Property and Construction Law team advises on issues requiring expertise in respect of new developments, finance, planning, environmental considerations.
We advise Banks & Financial Institutions in drafting, reviewing and negotiation of loan facilities and security related to property assets as well as enforcement of security.
• Auctions, Purchases & Sales
• Construction Developments & Building Contracts
• Commercial Property
• Mortgages & Legal Security
• Planning & Environmental Law
• Property Arbitrations
• Reorganisation & Property Restructuring
• Property Development & Funding
• Financial Restructuring of Property Loans
• Security & loan facilities relating to Property Assets
• Retail Property
Sean Twomey is a partner and Head of Property Law. Read more