Eugene F Collins Webinar Series – COVID-19: Rent Remedies and the Retail Revolution
27 May 2020
Eugene F Collins will host a webinar next Thursday 4 June at 11.00am on the topic of Rent Remedies and the Online Retail Revolution. We will be joined by Rory Mulcahy, Senior Counsel where he will share his insights on how the Courts will view the rent challenges landlords and tenants are facing.
Our panel of speakers will discuss:
- Turnover rents: how they operate and how the current lockdown has pushed many retailers to accelerate their move to online sales.
- Legal remedies: we will outline the practical steps that both landlords and tenants can take in respect of rent disputes, particularly where shops are starting to open up and we move away from the wait and see approach.
- The Court’s attitude: we will also look at the likely attitude of the Courts to tenants seeking relief on the basis of Force Majeure or frustration arguments.
- Mark Walsh, Managing Partner
- Caoilfhionn Ní Chuanacháin, Partner, Dispute Resolution
- Rory Mulcahy, Senior Counsel
To register please email: firstname.lastname@example.org