Eugene F Collins Webinar: Real Estate Going Green
21 May 2021
An overview of Green developments in the Real Estate and Real Estate Finance Markets
Join us on Wednesday 2 June at 11.00am for an update on the ways in which the Real Estate market is going green. Our panel of speakers will discuss a number of areas that are driving the trend towards green initiatives in real estate and real estate finance, including:
- Real Estate Going Green – Consideration of the different elements of green leases, including a look at “light” green clauses versus “dark” green clauses. Highlighting the importance of partnership between key stakeholders.
- Legislative Developments – The influence of EU legislation on Real Estate going green. A look at recent “green” developments in Irish legislation on both the residential and commercial sectors.
- Green Finance – An overview of the increasing shift towards green and sustainable lending with a particular focus on the real estate sector.
- Kathi Ó Riain, Partner & Head of Property & Construction
- Frances Colclough, Associate, Property & Construction
- Ray Byrne, Partner, Banking