Industry Sectors - Life Sciences
Life Science companies in the areas of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical devices and diagnostics employ over 45,000 people between indigenous and multinational companies in a variety of activities. Nine of the top ten global pharmaceutical companies are located in Ireland.
Our team in this sector includes lawyers from various specialist areas across the firm. We act for many significant indigenous and multinational companies in this sector. We also advise on equity and fund raising and investment in the Life Sciences industry. Our advices include:
- Commercial agreements including licensing research and distribution;
- Advising on protection and commercial use of trademark portfolios;
- Disputes in connection with intellectual property rights;
- Acquisitions, mergers and joint ventures;
- Venture capital;
- Specialist areas such as employment, environment and EU and Competition.