Legal Services - Corporate Governance
Effective corporate governance is an integral element of any successful business.
Our expert team of lawyers advise boards of directors, individual directors, shareholders and companies on all aspects of corporate governance issues and constitutional affairs.
From bespoke constitutional documents, rules and regulations of organisations, codes of conduct to guidance on developing the appropriate corporate governance approach and culture on boards of directors, we deliver our advice in a pragmatic way, tailored to meet our clients needs.
Specialist areas include:
- Reviewing and drafting constitutions
- Drafting internal policy procedures and practices
- Advising directors on compliance obligations
- Advising on by-laws and amendments
- Advising on terms of reference for committees of the Board
- Implementation of compliance programmes
- Review and reorganisation of governance structures
- Implementing company restructurings
- Advising on professional conduct and reputational management
- Risk management
- Attendance at board meetings as required
Other Key Contacts