Legal Services - Dispute Resolution
Our primary aim is to help clients avoid litigation whenever possible but where unavoidable we focus on the commercial objective. At Eugene F. Collins, we believe that litigation is about solving problems and providing solutions.
By assessing the situation at the outset and recommending an appropriate strategy, we can ensure that the dispute resolution legal process can help meet the commercial goals and objectives of our client whether through trial, negotiation and settlement, arbitration or alternative methods.
Our Dispute Resolution Law team has proven experience in providing an efficient, client-focused service across the broad spectrum of litigation issues to include Arbitrations and Mediations.
The firm has also acted in some of the largest and high profile cases to come before the Irish Courts. Our Dispute Resolution Law teams are well known for their experience in arbitration and mediation. We handle all aspects of environmental and planning disputes including environmental contamination.
- Banking/Finance Disputes
- Corporate/ Commercial Disputes
- Debt Recovery
- Competition/ Anti Trust
- Environment, Waste & Planning
- Defamation – Media Law
- Employment Disputes
- Insolvency Litigation
- Negligence Actions
- Partnership Disputes
- Personal Injury Claims
- Product Liability Claims
- Professional / Medical Negligence Claims
- Professional Regulation
- Property Law Disputes
- Statutory Offences
- Tribunal Law
- Irving Pickard, the Trustee for the Liquidation of Bernard L Madoff Investment LLC in relation to a number of matters stemming from the high profile collapse of the company.
- The liquidators of an insolvent Cayman Island hedge fund in large-scale funds litigation involving multi-jurisdictional legal issues.
- A number of major international retailers in disputes with their landlords to include mediations and arbitrations.
- Domestic and international financial institutions on an ongoing basis, in relation to various strategic enforcement and security realisation possibilities and their implementation.
- Red Flag Consulting and certain individual employees and directors of that company, in the defence proceedings brought against them by a high profile Irish businessman and also in pursuing certain claims against INM for data breaches relating to two former employees of that Publishing Organisation who are now the Chairman and Chief Executive of Red Flag Consulting.
- A large-scale multi-party product liability action (concerning approximately 800 sets of High Court proceedings) under case management of the High Court.
Head of Department
Direct: +353 1 202 6505
Tel: +353 1 202 6400
Other Key Contacts