Legal Services - Environmental, Waste & Planning
Our Planning Law & Environmental Law group provides advice on all aspects of planning and environmental law and related areas including contaminated land liability and waste related matters.
Our clients are in many industry sectors which include wind, gas, oil, power, pharmaceutical, waste management, water services and property.
Our group has the ability to draw from other disciplines within the Firm allowing us to advise on many complex issues. The group advises on contentious and non-contentious issues including risk management strategies, conduct of internal investigations, regulatory proceedings and civil and criminal claims.
Our team works closely with our Property & Construction Law, Corporate and Banking Legal teams, as well as our Dispute Resolution Legal team, to advise on both litigation and alternative dispute resolution concerning environmental matters.
- Industry Regulation
- Environmental Licensing and Permits
- Environmental Impact Assessment / appropriate assessments
- Contaminated Land
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Waste Permits And Regulatory Issues
- Planning Applications and Appeals
- Habitats Legislation
- Waste Management Legislation
- Litigation Including defending claims and prosecutions
- Judicial Review
- Planning Due Diligence
Head of Department
Direct: +353 1 202 6434
Tel: +353 1 202 6400