Legal Services - EU, Competition & Procurement
Our EU, Competition & Procurement Group works closely with clients in the private and public sectors to help them navigate the Irish and EU competition, regulatory and public procurement regimes. We regularly advise on a broad range of issues in these areas and handle both contentious and non-contentious matters.
This involves interacting with the Irish Competition and Consumer Protection Commission, the European Commission and other antitrust and regulatory authorities. We also advise on general EU law matters including free movement and trade.
Work includes transactional work, corporate advisory work, state aid and regulatory work. The group also has extensive experience in competition/litigation matters which incorporate specialist lawyers from our Dispute Resolution department.
- Abuse of Dominance
- Cartel Investigations
- Competition and Regulatory Litigation
- Complaints to the Competition and Consumer Protection Commission and the European Commission
- Dawn Raids, Competition Law Audits and Compliance
- EU Internal Market Issues
- EU State Aid Rules
- Horizontal and Vertical Agreements
- Merger Control
- Public Procurement
- Sectoral Regulation