Legal Services - Information Technology
The rapid pace of change in the business environment presents many opportunities and challenges for our clients. Technology, e-commerce and the internet affect many different aspects of an organisation’s day to day operations as well as influencing strategic decisions that need to be taken when planning for future growth. Our Information Technology Law team has a broad focus and a wealth of expertise covering all aspects of technology law. Particular areas of expertise include:
- Commercial agreements related to software development, licensing, on-going maintenance and support and escrow of source code
- Outsourcing arrangements covering IT services and business processes
- E-commerce and internet law including website contracts, hosting arrangements, user terms and conditions, terms of sale covering internet transactions and privacy policies
- M&A transactions involving technology and related assets
- Privacy and data protection, personal data audits, advices on digital marketing, cookie policies, transfer of data abroad, dealings with Office of the Data Protection Commissioner.