Legal Services - Property & Construction
We have a strong property team law with a proven track record, who provide common sense and pragmatic solutions to our clients’ requirements.
Our experience covers all areas from infrastructure projects and commercial developments to landlord and tenant and private client law. Our commercial clients range from property companies to home owners seeking advice on all aspects of property transactions and management. We act for developers, private investors, lending institutions, religious orders and property professionals. Our Property and Construction Law team advises on issues requiring expertise in respect of new developments, finance, planning, environmental considerations.
We advise Banks & Financial Institutions in drafting, reviewing and negotiation of loan facilities and security related to property assets as well as enforcement of security.
- Auctions, Purchases & Sales
- Construction Developments & Building Contracts
- Commercial Property
- Mortgages & Legal Security
- Planning & Environmental Law
- Property Arbitrations
- Reorganisation & Property Restructuring
- Property Development & Funding
- Financial Restructuring of Property Loans
- Security & loan facilities relating to Property Assets
- Retail Property
- Aviva Group on the sale of part of its portfolio in Dublin 4 to U+I and Colony Capital.
- JD Sports on the acquisition of their flagship store on Jervis Street.
- Westmont Hospitality Group on the property and finance elements of the acquisition of the Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel.
- Players Square in relation to its refinance of the NAMA debt on John Player Factory and the Bailey Gibson industrial premises on the South Circular Road.
- Tifco Hotel Group on the property, corporate and banking aspects of the sale of its shares by Goldman Sachs to Apollo.
- Aviva Group on its acquisition of Carlow Retail Park.
- Tifco Hotel Group on the acquisition of the Travelodge chain of hotels in Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Indeed.com on the lease of their HQ in Dublin.
- Portwest Group on the purchase of Westport House.
Other Key Contacts