The Firm was founded in November 1893 by Eugene F. Collins and has the benefit of being long established with a distinguished heritage and dynamic approach.
Eugene was joined by his son Desmond in 1924 and the Firm became known as Eugene F. Collins & Son. Anthony Collins, Desmond’s son joined the Firm in 1964 and was a partner in the Firm for over forty years.
In 2003 the Firm expanded further by way of merger with G.D. Fotrell, another long established firm.
The Firm’s first address was Temple Chambers in Eustace Street until 1972 when we moved to 61/62 Fitzwilliam Square. The Firm moved to its current location at 3 Burlington Road in March 1998.
While the Firm has evolved, we are proud of our heritage and values and continue to uphold the principles which have been part of our success. Caring, long term relationships with clients, continued high levels of personal service and accessibility have always been and continue to be central at Eugene F. Collins.